Shift: Current Needs: A- Shift and C-Shift (12hrs) 7:00am - 7:00pm
The Press Production Associates job is to take printed signatures from the stacker and place them on to skids in an orderly fashion. They are also responsible for general housekeeping in the pressroom.
The job duties and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for understanding stacker set-up and operating procedures.
- Continuous quality checks on the signatures as you are stacking. This will include laps, backbone and corners.
- Will notify the First and/or Second Press Operator of any quality deviations.
- Perform tasks assigned to him/her for make-ready. This may include washing blankets by hand, helping remove and install plates & blankets, dipping ink fountains, cleaning water system, etc. He/she will also center all cocking devices on the make-ready.
- Responsible to keep immediate work areas clean and free of signatures. This means going through SIGs that are left on the floor or tables. Make sure to look them over thoroughly before throwing away. Jogging tables shall be free of signatures and clutter before leaving for the day.
- When the press goes down, he/she will work safely and swiftly with the other press members to get the press going again.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have previous work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read instructions and communicate with fellow team members.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work overtime, when needed.
Potential to make up to $16.00 an hour.
Contact: Stephanie Floyd, Recruiter Email: email@example.com