If you aren’t following the ACMA, you’re missing out on what’s going on in Washington regarding our industry. In last year’s ACMA Catalog Forum, NetChoice’s Executive Director Steve DelBianco and Utah State Senator Curt Bramble fought to defend their positions about exportation of sales taxes.
Next year, May 2 – 4, 2017, the 10th Annual National Catalog Forum will cover issues our industry is up against in Washington. Save the date!
Getting involved is more important now than ever before. Here are some links to the most recent news articles from the ACMA website:
- Thanks To Justice Kennedy, States Now Feel Free To Tax Internet Commerce (9/29/16)
- ‘Digital advertising — for all its promise as a way to reach consumers who are tethered to mobile devices and are spending less time on traditional media — has real pitfalls and risks’ (9/23/16)
- 65 North American Companies Remove ‘Go Paperless – Go Green’ Claims, as Two Sides Campaign Picks Up Traction (9/22/16)
- Think Direct Mail Marketing Is Dead? Not For Millennials (9/14/16)
- TV Report: Online Retailers Challenge South Dakota Internet Sales Tax (9/14/16)
- Sign On to a Letter Supporting House Postal Reform Bill (9/14/16)
- ACMA’s Davison in Morning Consult: A Bill For Retailers to Rally Around (9/12/16)
- Listen to ACMA/PostCom Podcast on Integrated Media Research Center (9/11/16)
- Catalogers Anticipate Rate Relief from USPS (9/8/16)
Check out www.catalogmailers.org as more information becomes available on this conference, and for interesting news about our industry.