The Dingley Press was founded in Lewiston, Maine in 1928. Since then, it’s become a nationally recognized operation – employing more than 375 dedicated team members.
In 2017, The Dingley Press completed a $17 million expansion to add capacity, and today the company is ranked among the largest catalog printers in the United States.
One of the ways The Dingley Press is working to distinguish itself from its competition is by being a great place to work!
Here are just a few reasons to consider a career at The Dingley Press:
- Work/Life Balance – With a work/life balance schedule, you can have more free time to spend time with family. Hear from Jennifer Paradis, Quality Control Coordinator, who has been with the company for more than 16 years.
2. Fast-Paced Work – Catalog printing is fast-paced and fun, which makes the day fly by! And if you’re up for it, there’s usually opportunity for overtime.Hear from Roll Tender Erik Chapman on why he enjoys working for The Dingley Press.4.
3. Good for Problem-Solvers – Do you enjoy thinking on your feet and working quickly to solve problems? Press operators need to act quickly and safely.Kevin Sult talks about his more than 20 years of experience on the press floor at The Dingley Press.
4. Team Atmosphere – It takes a village to publish a catalog! Literally hundreds of team members work together to create an exceptional product.Hear from Customer Service Manager Bryan Earle on what goes into ensuring 100% customer satisfaction with every project.
5. Opportunity for promotion – If you’re a self-starter and eager to learn new skills, The Dingley Press offers opportunities to move up the ladder.Hear from Stitcher Operator Jesse Morey who was promoted in 2016, and now runs one of the company’s largest machines.
If you’re looking for a career in Lisbon, Maine, that offers flexible shifts, fast-paced work and opportunities for promotion – The Dingley Press may be right for you! Check the TDP Facebook page and The Dingley Press website for current job openings.